Water Management

0122_flooded_crops_1600 World's Farms at Breaking Point FAO Report.jpeg
No-Till Passport Series

Report: World’s Farm Resources at ‘Breaking Point’

No-till and other sustainable agriculture practices provide a solution to the climate crisis and growing demand for food.

No-till and other sustainable agriculture practices can help bring the world's farm resources back from a "breaking point," while continuing to provide food for generations to come. The No-Till Passport series is brought to you by Martin Industries.

Read More
Jim Leverich

Jim Leverich Named Inaugural ‘Conservation Ag Operator’ Fellow by No-Till Farmer

As No-Till Farmer celebrates the start of its 50th year in 2022, its editors have announced a new initiative — the “Conservation Ag Operator Fellowship” — to broaden farmers’ understanding about how to realize economic and sustainability success through no-till and conservation ag.
Read More
John-Heermann.jpg
What I've Learned from No-Tilling

Intercropping, Cover Crops Yield More Residue, Fewer Inputs & More Income

On the dry, wind-swept Colorado plains, more residue above and roots below are critical to John Heermann’s no-till system.

SOIL HEALTH DRIVES nearly every farm management decision I make these days. It’s why I use a stripper header, diversify my rotation, use cover crops and am ramping up intercropping. It even determines what gifts I send to my landlords on the holidays (books on soil health)

Read More
Bowman-Brothers-Farm.jpg

Golden Age No-Tillers: Legacy Lessons From Early Adopters

With no-till as a practice having been around for 60 years now, and No-Till Farmer for 50, we wanted to find out if we had readers who have been using the practice consistently for that long. The No-Till History series is made possible by Calmer Corn Heads.
Read More

Top Articles

Current Issue

Cover_CTG_0524.jpg

No-Till Farmer

Get full access NOW to the most comprehensive, powerful and easy-to-use online resource for no-tillage practices. Just one good idea will pay for your subscription hundreds of times over.

Subscribe Now

View More

Must Read Free Eguides

Download these helpful knowledge building tools

View More
Top Directory Listings