BROOKFIELD, Wis. — No-Till Farmer and AgroLiquid are currently seeking nominations of no-tillers and strip-tillers for the 12th class of Responsible Nutrient Management Practitioners. Three growers will be awarded and recognized during the 28th annual National No-Tillage Conference in St. Louis, Mo., Jan. 7-10, 2020.
All nominations must be submitted by October 31. Self-nominations are accepted or you can nominate a grower here.
The award winners will receive travel expenses and lodging courtesy of AgroLiquid and free conference registration ($409 value) from No-Till Farmer to attend the educational event. Award winners will participate in a panel discussion and share their best fertility efficacy tips with conference attendees.
Click here to download a 4-page brochure with stories on the 2019 award recipients’ farm operations.
Below you'll see award winners from the previous 11 classes of the Responsible Nutrient Management Practitioners Program.
- Robby Bevis, Lonoke, Ark.
- Mike Brocksmith, Vincennes, Ind.
- Jerry Peery, Clinton, Ky.
- Jake Kaderly, Monticello, Wis.
- Stuart Lawrence, Rosetown, Sask.
- Richard Lyons, Harvel, Ill.
- Jason Carter, Eastover, S.C.
- Mike Taylor, Helena, Ark.
- Mike Werling, Decatur, Ind.
- Jerry and Nancy Ackermann, Lakefield, Minn.
- John Kemmeren, Bainbridge, N.Y.
- Eric Odberg, Genesee, Idaho
- Joe Breker, Havana, N.D.
- Jim Glover, Waterford, Pa.
- Wye Angus Farm, Queenstown, Md.
- B&B Partners, Gibbon, Neb.
- Dean Glenney, Dunnville, Ontario
- Roger Wenning, Greensburg, Ind.
- Joel Armistead, Adairville, Ky.
- John Niemeyer, Cortland, Neb.
- H. Grant Troop, Oxford, Pa.
- Bob Bottens, Cambridge, Ill.
- Donn Branton, Le Roy, N.Y.
- David Sutherland, Leroy, Kan.
- Jordan Bennett, Hermiston, Ore.
- Larry Bonnell, Pittsford, Mich.
- Jeff Garman, Colfax, Ill.
- Allen Dean, Bryan, Ohio
- Jack Maloney, Brownsburg, Ind.
- Davis, Ryan and Greg Bell of Cornerstone Partnership in Des Arc, Ark.
- David Brandt, Carroll, Ohio
- Mike Starkey of Brownsburg, Ind.
- Ed and Dan Wilkinson of Getty Acres Farm in Gettysburg, Pa.