BROOKFIELD, Wis. — No-Till Farmer's Responsible Nutrient Management Practitioners Program, sponsored by AgroLiquid, is looking to recognize its 14th class of no-tillers deemed to be responsible with the way they manage nutrients.
Three no-tillers will be recognized at the 30th annual National No-Tillage Conference in Louisville, Jan. 4-7, 2022. They will have their travel and hotel expenses reimbursed and receive free registration to the 2022 conference. We will share their practices at the conference and in the March 2022 issue of No-Till Farmer.
All nominations must be submitted by October 31. You can nominate a deserving farmer or self nominate yourself today. Submit your nominations here.
The award winners will receive travel expenses and lodging courtesy of AgroLiquid and free conference registration ($449 value) from No-Till Farmer to attend the educational event. Award winners will participate in a panel discussion and share their best fertility efficacy tips with conference attendees.
Below you'll see award winners from the previous 13 classes of the Responsible Nutrient Management Practitioners Program.
- Jim Hershey, Elizabethtown, Pa.
- Joshua Hiemstra, Brandon, Wis.
- Jason Wiegel, South Bend, Wis.
- Karl Dirks, Mount Joy, Pa.
- Lowell King, Loma, Co.
- Don Viillwock, Edwardsport, Ind.
- Robby Bevis, Lonoke, Ark.
- Mike Brocksmith, Vincennes, Ind.
- Jerry Peery, Clinton, Ky.
- Jake Kaderly, Monticello, Wis.
- Stuart Lawrence, Rosetown, Sask.
- Richard Lyons, Harvel, Ill.
- Jason Carter, Eastover, S.C.
- Mike Taylor, Helena, Ark.
- Mike Werling, Decatur, Ind.
- Jerry and Nancy Ackermann, Lakefield, Minn.
- John Kemmeren, Bainbridge, N.Y.
- Eric Odberg, Genesee, Idaho
- Joe Breker, Havana, N.D.
- Jim Glover, Waterford, Pa.
- Wye Angus Farm, Queenstown, Md.
- B&B Partners, Gibbon, Neb.
- Dean Glenney, Dunnville, Ontario
- Roger Wenning, Greensburg, Ind.
- Joel Armistead, Adairville, Ky.
- John Niemeyer, Cortland, Neb.
- H. Grant Troop, Oxford, Pa.
- Bob Bottens, Cambridge, Ill.
- Donn Branton, Le Roy, N.Y.
- David Sutherland, Leroy, Kan.
- Jordan Bennett, Hermiston, Ore.
- Larry Bonnell, Pittsford, Mich.
- Jeff Garman, Colfax, Ill.
- Allen Dean, Bryan, Ohio
- Jack Maloney, Brownsburg, Ind.
- Davis, Ryan and Greg Bell of Cornerstone Partnership in Des Arc, Ark.
- David Brandt, Carroll, Ohio
- Mike Starkey of Brownsburg, Ind.
- Ed and Dan Wilkinson of Getty Acres Farm in Gettysburg, Pa.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment