In case you missed them, here are the items that have garnered the most interest from other farmers in the month of December 2016:
- When is it Time for a No-Till Field to Be Tilled? Never!
- Study Finds In-Furrow Starter Fertilizer May Not Pay Off
- Case Study: Cover Crop Effects on Soil Properties
- No-Tillers Agree: Using Tillage to Remedy Problems is Not a Solution
- No-Till Corn Takes Top Yield in 2016
- [Podcast] How Intensive Nitrogen Use is Browning the Green Revolution
- What I've Learned From No-Tilling: Adding Cattle Yields Surprising No-Till Results
- Is Nitrogen Fixation Oversold with Legume Cover Crops?
- Four Keys to Successfully No-Tilling Tough, Wet Soils
- What Should I Do with What Remains of My Cash Crops?
Are you subscribed to receive our No-Till Insider Daily and Weekly Digest email newsletters? Stay in touch with the industry by subscribing to these FREE emails from No-Till Farmer. Already subscribed? Manage your subscriptions here.