Since 1993, the National No-Tillage Conference has been providing farmers with practical tips and ideas to run a more successful no-till operation. The 2022 National No-Tillage Conference took place at Louisville's Galt House Hotel from January 4-7, and welcomed hundreds of no-tillers for 4 days of idea sharing and networking.
For 2 days only February 24-25, 2022, No-Till Farmer is giving you the chance to re-live the best-of-the-best presentations from the blockbuster 30th anniversary National No-Tillage Conference through a FREE online event — The National No-Tillage Conference Video Review.
Understanding that the need for no-till knowledge is year-round and that many farmers find themselves too busy to break away from their operations to pursue off-site continuing education, the National No-Tillage Conference Video Review provides timely, topical information from respected experts to improve your no-till know-how, while learning on your own schedule conveniently from a computer, tablet or phone — in the tractor cab, farm office or on the go.
Each of the 13 inspiring, informational General Sessions from the 30th annual "NNTC," will be available for free on-demand replay viewing from Feb. 24-25, 2022, delivering an abundance of practical, proven no-till strategies to implement into your operation today. Sessions available for free on-demand viewing during the Video Review include:
- “The Future of No-Tilling – Business and Profit,” with John, Alex and Jeffrey Young, no-tillers, Herndon, Ky.
- “If it’s Not Wacky Enough, it May Not Work!” with Rick Clark, No-Tiller, Williamsport, Ind.
- Harry Young Jr. Memorial Lecture Series: “Building a Soil Health Management Plan on Sound Principles,” with Barry Fisher, Fisher Soil Health Services
- “‘Healing the Patient’ with dynamic No-Till Systems,” with Dwayne Beck, Dakota Lakes Research Farm, Pierre, S.D.
- “Fire, Floods, Family and No-Till Success,” with Loran Steinlage, No-Tiller, West Union, Iowa and Jimmy Emmons, No-Tiller, Leedey, Okla.
- “Using Insects as Indicators for Plant Health,” with Thomas Dykstra, entomologist, Gainesville, Fla.
- “Cover Crops Aren’t Just for Fall Anymore,” with Jay Baxter, no-tiller, Georgetown, Del.
- “Symptoms and Solutions for Vertical Nutrient Stratification,” with Marion Calmer, no-tiller, Alpha, Ill.
- “Creative Ways to Get Cover Crops in on Time,” with Ray McCormick, no-tiller, Vincennes, Ind.
- “Unboxing the Future, Getting Beyond the Labels,” with Michelle Miller, writer, columnist and online influencer, Gainesville, Fla.
- “Turning to Regenerative Practices to Raise Profitable Crops,” with James Johnson, vice president, Carzalia Valley Produce
- "Experts and Innovators: No-Till’s Best Share Their Failures and Success," moderated by Randall Reeder, retired ag engineer from Ohio State University
- 14th Annual Responsible Nutrient Management Practitioners Induction
Visit www.No-TillFarmer.com/VideoReview for speaker updates, session topics and registration information for this free virtual event.