New episodes are released every other week and feature intimate stories from No-Till Farmer editor Frank Lessiter on the origins of no-till farming, sustainability and other regenerative agriculture concepts. Frank Lessiter also answers reader questions about No-Till Farmer magazine, the National No-Tillage Conference, and no-till history. Episodes will feature memorable stories from the history of no-till, such as:
- Earliest Adopters of No-Till
- No-Till Failures and Myths
- Farm Crisis of the 1980s and No-Till as a Solution
- 1990s and How Shortline Manufacturers Got Behind No-Till
- Recent Innovations Starting in the 2000s
- Developments in Equipment and Machinery
- The Growth of Cover Cropping, Companion Cropping and Interseeding
- Use of GPS and Guidance Systems
In the just-released inaugural episode, "Introducing the No-Till Influencers & Innovators Podcast," Frank Lessiter explains the scope and intent of this podcast series and talks about why no-till is still as important today as it was 45 years ago.
Listen to recent podcast episodes here. To ensure you don’t miss a single episode in this series, subscribe to the series for free on iTunes, the Google Play store, Soundcloud, Stitcher Radio and TuneIn Radio.