Ace Pump Corporation today announced the addition of five new self-priming versions of its popular 75 and 85 Series polypropylene pumps. The new offerings include two hydraulically-driven pumps, one gas engine-driven model and two belt-driven pumps.
- FMC-75SP-HYD-204 – 4 gpm (15.1 lpm) motor
- FMC-75SP-HYD-206 – 7 gpm (26.5 lpm) motor
Gas engine-driven model
- GE-85SP – for ¾” keyed shaft engines
- FMC-75SP – counter-clockwise rotation
- FMC-CW-75SP – clockwise rotation
“The 75 and 85 Series pumps were originally introduced in 2013 and have become very popular for use with small UTV and trailer sprayers,” noted Andy Randle, CEO of Ace Pump Corporation. “They are employed by large farms to spray around field borders and fence rows and by weekend hobby farmers as well. We have even sold some of these pumps for planter applications.”
Features and benefits of the new self-priming units include the following:
- All polypropylene construction with stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance
- Port sizes of 1” X ¾”
- Maximum flow rate of 24-27 gpm, depending on drive type
- Maximum pressure of 65 to 100 psi, depending on drive type
- Standard carbon/ceramic/Viton shaft seal with optional severe duty silicon carbide/Viton shaft seal
- Self-priming design allows the pump to be placed above the tank or other water source. In prototype testing, the unit was capable of lifting liquid and self-priming to a height of 12 feet.
- Ideal for smaller spray and transfer applications
- Replaces roller pumps, which wear quickly and lose performance due to wear of the rollers in the housing through contact with abrasive materials. The new Ace self-priming polypropylene pumps do not have any contacting surfaces or resulting wear, so their performance remains consistent over time.
For more information about the new Ace self-priming polypropylene pumps and the complete Ace Pump product line, please visit www.acepumps.com