Soil microbial populations can deliver more of the crop’s nutrients than we expect. To do so, we need to have vigorous microbial populations established at germination.
It can be challenging to sustain these populations on lighter soils with low organic matter, or where soil microbial populations have been severely degraded.
Join us for a webinar about regenerative agriculture, where John Kempf and Ted Bruns give you the keys to a successful season.
In this webinar John and Ted will cover:
- How to use biology to reduce fertilizer needs.
- How to boost microbial populations to improve soil health.
- How to provide the nutrients needed for crop quality and disease resistance.
- Grower insights from Ted Bruns.
- The most economical way to get your crops off to an optimal start.
The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A session.
When: April 13, 10 a.m. Central
Email Julia Gerlach at No-Till Farmer with any questions about the webinar.
About the Speakers
John Kempf is an entrepreneur, speaker, podcast host and teacher who is passionate about the potential of well managed agriculture ecosystems to reverse ecological degradation. John is the founder of AEA.
Ted Bruns is a certified organic grain farmer in SW Nebraska who is passionate about improving soil health. Ted also recently joined the AEA team.