CYPRESS, Texas -- The available methods for covering temporary grain storage areas have always come with a few headaches. Until now. Today, with the introduction of Agridome, Geometrica is offering a new form of secure, high-volume storage with improved functionality—at a fraction of the cost of new bins.
Among the Agridome's biggest selling points:
- Per-bushel price – The Agridome features the strength and longevity of more traditional permanent storage options at lower upfront and operational costs.
- Retrofittable construction – Erecting an Agridome doesn't mean building away from existing bunker, center tower or surrounding structures, but building around them.
- Weatherproof build – For a US corn-growing region that's no stranger to inclement weather, the Agridome can be designed with any region-specific conditions in mind, from northern snows to high-speed prairie winds.
- User-friendliness – No more fighting with stubborn tarps nor hitting columns with a front-end loader. Agridome's open plan makes moving grain a cinch and includes built-in translucent panels for sustainable, integrated daylighting.
- Holding capacity – Whereas a large traditional bin may only hold around 1 million bushels, the first Agridome constructed has a holding capacity of 2.5 million and its designs can provide coverage for up to 10 million.
The Agridome is Geometrica's latest innovation in its mission to design and build the most attractive and efficient structures for each job. Since its inception in 1992, Geometrica has built structures for a wide array of end uses, ranging from industrial bulk storage to architectural applications like sports arenas, museums, places of worship and shopping centers.
To learn more about Geometrica and its new Agridome, visit Geometrica.com/agricultural.