The Matt Hagny No-Till Scholarship Foundation awards an individual each spring with funds to aid in an opportunity to travel and research a topic related to non-tillage farming.
· Applications must be received by September 30th each year.
· The Selection Committee will review all applications by November 30th, 2020.
· We will announce the scholarship recipient during Dakota Lakes Research Farm’s annual meeting held in February of 2021, as well as via the website and email.
· Applications will be accepted June 1st through September 30th 2020.
· Application forms must be submitted by September 30th, 2020.
Eligibility & Qualifications
· Applicants must work within the farming and rural industries, or are in a position to influence these industries.
· Applicants must be aged between 18-45 years.
· There are no requirements for academic qualifications, but applicants will demonstrate a passion for the industry they pursue and/or work in.
· Scholarships will not be awarded to further research projects that are already funded by grants or universities.
A report must be submitted at the end of study which will be presented on the foundation’s website and must include photos and a 2-3 minute video summarizing the experience.
The Matt Hagny No-Till Scholarship Foundation, together with a matching donation from Exapta Solutions, Inc. will award a scholar with $1,000 in order to cover travel and expenses related to the study.