In case you missed them, here are the items that have garnered the most interest from farmers in the month of January 2020:
- Prairie Strips Now Eligible for Federal Conservation Program
- How Much Do You Really Know About Soil Health?
- No-Till’s Past, Present and Future with the Harry Young Family — from the Kentucky Field Where it all Started
- No, No, No... ‘He Chisel Plowed My 30-Year No-Tilled Ground’
- 9 Things to Know About Annual Ryegrass
- Hemp Prices Set to Decline, Market Oversupply Forecast
- Feeding the Soil Brings Dramatically Positive Results
- Liquid Calcium Study Shows Little pH Effect
- Weed Specialist Addresses Glyphosate 'Myths,' Facts
- [Podcast] The Biology of Regenerative Soils
Are you subscribed to receive our No-Till Insider Daily and Weekly Digest email newsletters? Stay in touch with the industry by subscribing to these FREE emails from No-Till Farmer. Already subscribed? Manage your subscriptions here.