Equipment Technologies has unveiled a new series of hydrostatic sprayers. After years of proven performance as a leading self-propelled hydraulic sprayer in Europe, Bruin Sprayers were re-engineered for durability required by North American farmers and custom applicators. Bruin Sprayers will be available in two models: HS700 (700 gallon) and HS1100 (1,100 gallon) and backed by a 5-year powertrain warranty.
Bruin Sprayers boast a boom package that is strong and flexible. A 120-foot boom on the HS1100 allows operators to spray more acres per hour. Additionally, the HS1100 boom adjusts automatically from 60 to 70 inches of clearance.
“We’re incredibly excited to expand our product line to include a hydrostatic sprayer after years of extensive research and engineering,” said Equipment Technologies CEO, Matt Hays. “North American farmers will appreciate the durable Bruin design and extended capabilities that they won’t find on other hydrostatic sprayers.”
Additional features include:
- A Relaxing Ride: The Bruin’s active pneumatic suspension on the front and rear, as well as hydraulic shocks and oscillating rear axle ensure a smooth, responsive ride even in rough field conditions and terrain.
- Four Wheel Steer: Reduce soil compaction and crop damage by ensuring rear wheels stay on the same path as the front wheels. Slope compensation with back axle correction, allows for better control on hills and headlands.
- Wireless Joystick: Make corrections and boom adjustments by a single operator from outside the cab.
- Crab Steer Mode: Enhances mobility for the operator to more easily operate in tight spaces.
- Narrow Transport: With axle configurations from 79 to 105 inches, the HS700 makes transport between fields hassle-free.
- More Power Control Options: Operators can switch between conventional hydrostatic control, fuel-efficient eco mode and foot-pedal acceleration like an automobile, which is especially useful on the road.