In case you missed them, here are the items that have garnered the most interest from other farmers in the month of October 2016:
- The Pluses and Minuses of Today's Most Popular Cover Crops
- Shoot for Higher Organic Matter by Relying on Residue
- Keys to Speeding Up Residue Decomposition
- Budgeting for $4 Corn and $9.25 Soybeans in 2016
- [Podcast] Why You Need Diversity in Your No-Till System
- [Podcast] Doing a Better Job Placing N and P in a No-Till System
- Who Makes The Best No-Till Drill?
- Tackle Herbicide-Resistant Weeds with Cereal Rye
- October 2016 Poll: Coulters & Row Cleaners
- Weed Control and Soil Health Go Hand in Hand
Are you subscribed to receive our No-Till Insider e-newsletter and Daily Email Updates? Stay in touch with the industry by subscribing to these FREE emails from No-Till Farmer. Already subscribed? Manage your subscriptions here.