In case you missed them, here are the items that have garnered the most interest from other farmers in the month of September 2015:
- From the Desk of Laura Barrera: Should You Quit Using Anhydrous Ammonia?
- Sheared, Cut Residue Benefits Earthworms, No-Tilling
- From the Desk of Laura Barrera: 4 Tips for Avoiding Compaction at Harvest
- Dry, Warm Conditions Open Window to Address Soil Compaction
- Adjusting the Combine for Variable Soybean Conditions
- Great Plains Introduces Cover Crop Seeder Attachment
- Tar Spot on Corn Confirmed in the U.S.
- Residual Herbicides and Fall Cover Crop Establishment
- Flexible No-Till System Adjusts to a New Norm: Volatility
- Rising Pigweed Presence in Soybeans
Are you subscribed to receive our No-Till Insider e-newsletter and Daily Email Updates? Stay in touch with the industry by subscribing to these FREE emails from No-Till Farmer. Already subscribed? Manage your subscriptions here.