Source: Canada’s Farm Progress Show
Canada's Farm Progress Show is offering international farmers and dealers who attend the show the opportunity to participate in its Incoming Buyers Program, which provides travel subsidies. Canada's Farm Progress Show will be held June 17-19 in Regina, Sask.
Eligibility for this new program will be determined by specific criteria, however, preference can be noted for applicants that display the following:
- Potential applicants can include individual farmers from corporate or cooperative farms and government agencies or distributors, agents, dealers and wholesalers
- Applicants who will be visiting Canada's Farm Progress Show for the first time or whose previous visits to Western Canada have yielded incremental sales for Western Canada exporters.
- Applicants with purchase decision-making capabilities who are interested in products or services from Western Canadian companies.
Conformity with these guidelines do not guarantee funding by this program.
Eligible costs under the program includes 50% travel cost to Regina from point of origin (return economy airfare or gas mileage) to a maximum of $1,500 CAD. The reimbursement of travel cost from point of destination to Regina will be based on either air travel OR gas mileage.
In addition to the travel subsidy program, CFPS offers participants a wide range of benefits including:
- Invitation to the show’s Preview Day, June 16 (which includes the Opening Ceremony and Innovations Awards)
- Exclusive networking at the International Business Reception on June 16, exclusively for international buyers, show exhibitors and VIP Farmers
- Free admission to show
- Access to International Business Center (including free internet, meeting rooms, and two complimentary meals daily)
- VIP shuttle service from hotel to show
For information on this program please contact email@example.com.
More information on Canadian exporters exhibiting at the show can be found in the 2015 Export Guide.