In case you missed them, here are the items that have garnered the most interest from other farmers in the month of February 2015:
1. From the Desk of Laura Allen: David Hula's 5 Tips for High-Yielding Corn
2. Eugene Keeton, Inventor of Seed Firmer, Passes Away
3. Video: 360 Yield Center Introduces New 360 Chainroll Corn Stalk Roller
4. No-Tillers May Lose Money on Yield Goals This Year
5. From the March 2015 No-Till Farmer Newsletter: 8 Keys to Help No-Tillers Manage Annual Ryegrass
6. From the Spring 2015 Conservation Tillage Guide: Frank Comments: 29 Reasons Why Many Growers Are Harvesting Higher No-Till Yields in Their Fields Than Some University Scientists Find In Research Plots
7. From the Spring 2015 Conservation Tillage Guide: Succeeding at No-Till Without ‘Chasing Acres’
8. Planning for Lower Corn Prices This Season
9. Farmer Panel: Cover Crops Help Store, Rather Than Steal Plains Soil Moisture
10. Do We Grow Another Bushel or Save a Buck?
Are you subscribed to receive our No-Till Insider e-newsletter and Daily Email Updates? Stay in touch with the industry by subscribing to these FREE emails from No-Till Farmer. Already subscribed? Manage your subscriptions here.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment