The new patent-pending quick-attach pivot mount EZ Drops nitrogen delivery system is now available for all row widths (15, 20, 22, 30 and twin row), for both pull-behind sprayers and sidedress bars. Available in high- and low-clearance models, they are lightweight and flexible, designed so you can apply over multiple planter passes using your entire boom saving you money.
• EZ Drops are 100% TIG welded stainless steel and corrosive resistant polymers.
• Easy installation, initial set up should take 1 person a few hours and after that no tools are required to pull the entire system. One person can easily remove the entire sub boom from the receiver mounts that stay out of the way on the boom without any tools in minutes.
• In the down position, drops are able to pivot and follow the row using feedback from the base of the plants which means that when you are going over multiple planter passes or on a hillside the drops stay where they belong.
• Break away springs protect your boom and bounce right back all the while keeping the drop end at the base of the plant.
• The patented pivot shaft allows it to go over multiple planter passes and maintain accuracy on even the most uneven terrain as well as quickly and easily fold parallel with the boom for narrow road transport.
• Tee-Jet check valves and orifices are located in the durable stainless steel splitter achieving accuracy without the dribble. Variable Rate orifices are also available.
• Designed to maintain accuracy even when you don't maintain your boom height perfectly taking the stress out of side dressing.
With EZ Drops you can turn anything into a sidedress rig. Put them on your old pull behind sprayer, replace side dress coulters with more affordable EZ Drops.