Join No-Till Farmer senior editor, John Dobberstein, for a Q&A to learn about the 2020 National No-Tillage Conference, being held Jan. 7-8 in St. Louis, Mo.
During this informal and unscripted discussion, John will take your conference-related questions and share important details that both registered conference attendees and those considering attending will want to know, including:
- Who would find value from attending?
- How to prepare for the event to get the most value out of your experience?
- What are some of the can’t-miss sessions?
- What are the key takeaways you can expect from the No-Till Roundtable sessions?
- What kinds of free “attendee bonuses” are included with registration?
- Is there a tradeshow? Other opportunities to connect with no-till solutions providers?
- Networking opportunities?
- What meals and social activities are planned?
- What are the two pre-conference bonus workshops all about?
- And anything else you want to know!
Watch this live Q&A to learn more about the National No-Tillage Conference and gain a better understanding how attending NNTC could your farming operation enjoy more success in 2020.