Have you heard? We're bringing the 24th annual National No-Tillage Conference back to Indianapolis, Indiana, January 6-9, 2016!
You can increase your income by an average of $11,598* next year with the knowledge gained over these 4 information-packed days at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown Hotel.
10 Reasons to Attend the 2016 National No-Tillage Conference:
- Meet with and learn from more than 40 of the very best no-tillers, crop consultants, agronomists and university researchers.
- No other event in the industry provides you such an extensive and intensive no-till agenda with nearly 20 general session speakers, almost 30 classrooms and 80 roundtables to choose from.
- 100% guaranteed to help you learn from more than 100 cutting-edge, money-making no-till sessions.
- Our exclusive group of Title Sponsors — Ag Leader Technology, Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers, Case IH, Dawn Equipment, Equipment Technologies, KB Seed Solutions, Koch Agronomics Services, Needham Ag Technologies, Syngenta, Titan International, Verdesian, Kinze Mfg. Inc. & Yetter Mfg. Co. — have generously supported this event so that we can provide you with a comfortable venue and unbiased, straight-to-the point content.
- An unequalled opportunity to network for nearly 100 hours with industry leaders and others in the no-till community who are dedicated to self-improvement.
- Picking up just one rock-solid idea from 4 days of idea-sharing will more than pay for your cost of attending this event.
- Interactive environment — Come prepared with questions for our speakers or get to know your fellow no-tillers who may have solutions to your challenges.
- Save $85 with Early Bird registration — register before August 31 to get the special rate of $274. Save more on additional farm/family members. Register here.
- You have the opportunity to earn Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) credits and state pesticide recertification credits. Last year, 42 hours of CCA credits were available and 34 states approved pesticide recertification credits
- Each paid attendee receives a FREE 1-year subscription to No-Till Farmer, several no-till management reports, the annual 2016 Farm Catalog of products and the Top 10 Presentations from the 2015 NNTC -- a total value of $206.65!
Join hundreds of fellow no-tillers for this can't-miss opportunity to immerse yourself with dozens upon dozens of thought-provoking ideas and profit-building tips you'll put to immediate use once you get home.
Learn from the leading minds in the no-till industry who have discovered what works and what doesn't work, and are prepared to share their stories and results with you.
See you in Indianapolis next January!