Improve Soil Productivity
SCROLL DOWN to the bottom of the page to learn more. Only $44!
You can download audiofiles of NNTC presentations for just $19.95 each.
If you attended a past NNTC, contact us today at (800) 645-8455 for a special discount to get each file for just $4.95 each!
List Of Speakers for 23rd Annual Conference Taking Shape, Offers High-Level No-Till Learning
While the list of speakers for the 23rd annual National No-Tillage Conference is still a work in progress, the latest list of committed speakers was recently shared by event organizers.
Here's an initial list of just some of the speakers preparing to share their no-till experiences and moneymaking tips and techniques:
- Jill Clapperton, world-renowned soil biologist, will broaden your understanding of the world below your feet and the importance of improving and maximizing the performance of your soil's engine.
- David Hula, a Charles City, Va., no-tiller, will share the tactics he's utilized in being the U.S. no-till corn yield champion and how to no-till wheat successfully.
- Franke Dijkstra, a no-tiller from Brazil, will share his no-till successes during the past 20 years since he last spoke to us in 1996, as well as offer a classroom geared at no-tilling in a dairy or cattle operation.
- David Brandt, a Carroll, Ohio, no-tiller, will share the lifelong lessons learned from more than 40 years of no-tilling and serve up a classroom on capturing the nutrient value of cover cropping.
- Jim Hoorman, Ohio State University soils specialist, will examine how farmers can reduce soil phosphorus losses in a no-till system.
- Saeed Khan, University of Illinois fertility specialist, will share how potassium has been overlooked and can be more effectively used.
- Christian Krupke, Purdue University entomologist, will review new strategies for western corn rootworm control and management.
- John Tooker, Penn State University entomologist, will address myths about slugs and how no-tillers can be manage them.
- Scott Shearer, Ohio State University precision expert, will look at the future of precision technologies and how to work with "big data."
- Bryan Jorgensen, an Ideal, S.D., no-tiller, will explain why diversity has improved the sustainability and performance of his farm ground.
- Steve Berger, a Wellman, Iowa, no-tiller, will describe how long-term no-till, hog manure and cover crops are building highly productive soils.
- Ken Olson, University of Illinois soil scientist, will help you better understand soil organic carbon sequestration in tillage systems.
It's just $309 to register for this highly intensive, 4-day educational forum -- a savings of $50 off the onsite registration rate. Additional farm or family members can be registered for just $282.
The host Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel has rooms available at the special NNTC rate of $104 per night. Call 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667) to make reservations. Make sure you mention the code NNT to get the special $104-per-night room rate. You can also make hotel reservations online.
The following Title Sponsors will be exhibiting at the Hilton Netherland during the 4-day event and their gracious support allows No-Till Farmer, the organizers of the event, to offer affordable registration rates to growers for 100 hours of highly valuable education:
- Ag Leader Technology
- Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers
- Agrotain (Koch Agronomic Services)
- Bayer CropScience
- Blu-Jet (Thurston Mfg. Co.)
- Case IH
- Cover Crop Solutions
- Equipment Technologies (Apache sprayers)
- Gypsoil (Beneficial Reuse Management)
- Needham Ag Technologies
- Titan International
- Yetter Mfg. Co.
2015 NNTC Cincinnati Title Sponsors!
Ag Leader Technology * Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers *
Bayer CropScience * Case IH * Cover Crop Solutions *
Equipment Technologies (Apache) * Gypsoil (Beneficial Reuse) *
Koch Agronomic Services (Agrotain) * Needham Ag *
SFP * Syngenta * Thurston Mfg. (Blu-Jet) *
Titan International * Yetter Mfg. Co.
EVENT PROGRAM. Download the 2014 program to view the quality of speakers and topics you can expect for the 23rd annual event in Cincinnati, Ohio, Jan. 14-17, 2015.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS. The host Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel now has rooms available at the special NNTC rate of $104 per night. Call 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667) to make reservations. Make sure you mention the code NNT to get the special $104-per-night room rate. You can also make hotel reservations online.
TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS. Check back with us shortly to see if there are any special airline discounts available for travel to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
NNTC SPONSORS. For information about the 2015 National No-Tillage Conference sponsors, click here.
CROP ADVISOR CREDITS. We received approval of 41.5 hours of Certified Crop Advisor credits for attendees of the 2014 National No-Tillage Conference. Some 31 states approved pesticide re-certification credits. Once again, we will seek CCA and CEU credits for the 2015 event.
If you have questions about
the National No-Tillage Conference,
please contact No-Till Farmer
by phone at (866) 839-8455 or (262) 782-4480;
by fax at (262) 786-5564;
by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org;
or by mail at P.O. Box 624, Brookfield, WI 53008-0624.