Improve Soil Productivity
SCROLL DOWN to the bottom of the page to learn more. Only $44!
You can download audiofiles of NNTC presentations for just $19.95 each.
If you attended a past NNTC, contact us today at (800) 645-8455 for a special discount to get each file for just $4.95 each!
Neighboring Hyatt Hotel Taking Reservations At NNTC Special Rate With Host Hilton Sold Out
The host Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel has sold out of rooms for the 23rd annual National No-Tillage Conference. An additional block of rooms has been made available at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati directly across the street from the host Hilton for the January 14-17 event.
Make hotel reservations online or call (888) 421-1442 to book a room today. Be sure to ask for the National No-Tillage Conference rate of $104 per night when you call toll-free.
You can view all session descriptions here, but the following is a list of some of the outstanding speakers preparing to share their no-till experiences and moneymaking tips and techniques at the Hilton Netherland Plaza hotel:
- Jill Clapperton, world-renowned soil biologist, will broaden your understanding of the world below your feet and the importance of improving and maximizing the performance of your soil's engine.
- David Hula, a Charles City, Va., no-tiller, will share the tactics he's utilized in being the U.S. no-till corn yield champion and how to no-till wheat successfully.
- Franke Dijkstra, a no-tiller from Brazil, will share his no-till successes during the past 20 years since he last spoke to us in 1996, as well as offer a classroom geared at no-tilling in a dairy or cattle operation.
- David Brandt, a Carroll, Ohio, no-tiller, will share the lifelong lessons learned from more than 40 years of no-tilling and serve up a classroom on capturing the nutrient value of cover cropping.
- Jim Hoorman, Ohio State University soils specialist, will examine how farmers can reduce soil phosphorus losses in a no-till system.
- Saeed Khan, University of Illinois fertility specialist, will share how potassium has been overlooked and can be more effectively used.
- Christian Krupke, Purdue University entomologist, will review new strategies for western corn rootworm control and management.
- John Tooker, Penn State University entomologist, will address myths about slugs and how no-tillers can be manage them.
- Scott Shearer, Ohio State University precision expert, will look at the future of precision technologies and how to work with "big data."
- Bryan Jorgensen, an Ideal, S.D., no-tiller, will explain why diversity has improved the sustainability and performance of his farm ground.
- Steve Berger, a Wellman, Iowa, no-tiller, will describe how long-term no-till, hog manure and cover crops are building highly productive soils.
- Ken Olson, University of Illinois soil scientist, will help you better understand soil organic carbon sequestration in tillage systems.
It's just $309 to register for this highly intensive, 4-day educational forum -- a savings of $50 off the onsite registration rate. Additional farm or family members can be registered for just $282.
The following Title Sponsors will be exhibiting at the Hilton Netherland during the 4-day event and their gracious support allows No-Till Farmer, the organizers of the event, to offer affordable registration rates to growers for 100 hours of highly valuable education:
- Ag Leader Technology
- Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers
- Agrotain (Koch Agronomic Services)
- Bayer CropScience
- Blu-Jet (Thurston Mfg. Co.)
- Case IH
- Cover Crop Solutions
- Equipment Technologies (Apache sprayers)
- Gypsoil (Beneficial Reuse Management)
- Needham Ag Technologies
- Titan International
- Verdesian Life Sciences
- Yetter Mfg. Co.
2015 NNTC Cincinnati Title Sponsors!
Ag Leader Technology * Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers *
Bayer CropScience * Case IH * Cover Crop Solutions *
Equipment Technologies (Apache) * Gypsoil (Beneficial Reuse) *
Koch Agronomic Services (Agrotain) * Needham Ag *
Syngenta * Thurston Mfg. (Blu-Jet) * Titan International *
Verdesian Life Sciences * Yetter Mfg. Co.
EVENT PROGRAM. Download the 2015 program to view the quality of speakers committed to present at the 23rd annual event in Cincinnati, Ohio, Jan. 14-17, 2015.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS. The host Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel has sold out of rooms. An additional block of rooms has been made available at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati across the street from the host hotel. Make hotel reservations online or call 888-421-1442. Be sure to ask for the National No-Tillage Conference rate of $104 per night when you call toll-free.
If you’re seeking lot locations to park in downtown Cincinnati, click here for more details.
AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION. Transportation from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is available via Executive Transportation. Service desks are located in every terminal in the baggage claim area. Cost is $30 roundtrip or $22 one way. Reservations can be made via e-mail (prepay with a credit card or pay at the Executive Transportation desk at the airport) or call (800) 990-8841. You can also purchase tickets at the airport, but you may have to wait for the next available shuttle.
NNTC SPONSORS. For information about the 2015 National No-Tillage Conference sponsors, click here.
CROP ADVISOR CREDITS. We have received approval of 42.0 hours of Certified Crop Advisor credits for attendees of the 2015 National No-Tillage Conference. We are currently seeking pesticide re-certification credits from states, and will provide you updates as they become available.
If you have questions about
the National No-Tillage Conference,
please contact No-Till Farmer
by phone at (866) 839-8455 or (262) 782-4480;
by fax at (262) 786-5564;
by e-mail at email@example.com;
or by mail at P.O. Box 624, Brookfield, WI 53008-0624.