Improve Soil Productivity
SCROLL DOWN to the bottom of the page to learn more. Only $44!
You can download audiofiles of NNTC presentations for just $19.95 each.
If you attended a past NNTC, contact us today at (800) 645-8455 for a special discount to get each file for just $4.95 each!
Missouri No-Tiller Wins Free Hotel Stay At NNTC
Glen Henneke, a no-tiller from Linn, Mo., has won up to a 4 night's stay at the Hilton Netherland Hotel during the 23rd annual National No-Tillage Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio, Jan. 14-17.
Henneke's name was drawn from among a pool of growers who had registered by Nov. 30 to attend the top no-till educational event in the nation.
The host Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel has sold out of rooms for the event, but an additional block of rooms has been made available at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati directly across the street from the host Hilton.
Make hotel reservations online or call (888) 421-1442 to book a room today. Be sure to ask for the National No-Tillage Conference rate of $104 per night when you call toll-free.
You can view all session descriptions here, but the following is a list of some of the outstanding speakers preparing to share their no-till experiences and moneymaking tips and techniques at the Hilton Netherland Plaza hotel:
- Jill Clapperton, world-renowned soil biologist, will broaden your understanding of the world below your feet and the importance of improving and maximizing the performance of your soil's engine.
- David Hula, a Charles City, Va., no-tiller, will share the tactics he's utilized in being the U.S. no-till corn yield champion and how to no-till wheat successfully.
- Franke Dijkstra, a no-tiller from Brazil, will share his no-till successes during the past 20 years since he last spoke to us in 1996, as well as offer a classroom geared at no-tilling in a dairy or cattle operation.
- David Brandt, a Carroll, Ohio, no-tiller, will share the lifelong lessons learned from more than 40 years of no-tilling and serve up a classroom on capturing the nutrient value of cover cropping.
- Jim Hoorman, Ohio State University soils specialist, will examine how farmers can reduce soil phosphorus losses in a no-till system.
- Saeed Khan, University of Illinois fertility specialist, will share how potassium has been overlooked and can be more effectively used.
- Christian Krupke, Purdue University entomologist, will review new strategies for western corn rootworm control and management.
- John Tooker, Penn State University entomologist, will address myths about slugs and how no-tillers can be manage them.
- Scott Shearer, Ohio State University precision expert, will look at the future of precision technologies and how to work with "big data."
- Bryan Jorgensen, an Ideal, S.D., no-tiller, will explain why diversity has improved the sustainability and performance of his farm ground.
- Steve Berger, a Wellman, Iowa, no-tiller, will describe how long-term no-till, hog manure and cover crops are building highly productive soils.
- Ken Olson, University of Illinois soil scientist, will help you better understand soil organic carbon sequestration in tillage systems.
It's just $309 to register for this highly intensive, 4-day educational forum -- a savings of $50 off the onsite registration rate. Additional farm or family members can be registered for just $282.
2015 NNTC Cincinnati Title Sponsors!
Ag Leader Technology * Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers *
Bayer CropScience * Case IH * Cover Crop Solutions *
Equipment Technologies (Apache) * Gypsoil (Beneficial Reuse) *
Koch Agronomic Services (Agrotain) * Needham Ag *
Syngenta * Thurston Mfg. (Blu-Jet) * Titan International *
Verdesian Life Sciences * Yetter Mfg. Co.
EVENT PROGRAM. Download the 2015 program to view the quality of speakers committed to present at the 23rd annual event in Cincinnati, Ohio, Jan. 14-17, 2015.
CROP ADVISOR CREDITS. We have received approval of 42.0 hours of Certified Crop Advisor credits for attendees of the 2015 National No-Tillage Conference. See complete list. To date, the following states have approved pesticide re-certification credits: Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia and Wyoming.
SPOUSES PROGRAM. Click here to view the program that has been put together for spouses while in Cincinnati, Ohio, from Jan. 14-17.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS. The host Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel has sold out of rooms. An additional block of rooms has been made available at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati across the street from the host hotel. Make hotel reservations online or call 888-421-1442. Be sure to ask for the National No-Tillage Conference rate of $104 per night when you call toll-free.
DOWNTOWN MAP/PARKING. If you’re seeking a map of downtown Cincinnati and/or contact information for alternative parking lots outside of the hotels, click here for more details.
AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION. Transportation from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is available via Executive Transportation. Service desks are located in every terminal in the baggage claim area. Cost is $30 roundtrip or $22 one way. Reservations can be made via e-mail (prepay with a credit card or pay at the Executive Transportation desk at the airport) or call (800) 990-8841. You can also purchase tickets at the airport, but you may have to wait for the next available shuttle.
NNTC SPONSORS. For information about the 2015 National No-Tillage Conference sponsors, click here.
If you have questions about
the National No-Tillage Conference,
please contact No-Till Farmer
by phone at (866) 839-8455 or (262) 782-4480;
by fax at (262) 786-5564;
by e-mail at email@example.com;
or by mail at P.O. Box 624, Brookfield, WI 53008-0624.