4 Resources To Help You No-Till Corn Better. Only $29.96!
SCROLL DOWN to the bottom or click here.
You can download audiofiles of the 2012 NNTC speaker presentations for just $19.95 each.
If you attended a past NNTC, contact us today at (800) 645-8455 for a special discount to get each file for just $4.95 each!
More Than 1,000 Attend Blockbuster 22nd Annual Conference In Springfield, Illinois!
January 18, 2014 — The 2014 National No-Tillage Conference offered up an honest-to-goodness no-till education in the Land of Lincoln from Jan. 15-18, 2014.
Official attendance marks show 1,024 no-tillers and ag industry leaders enjoyed 4 days of general sessions, classrooms, roundtables and one-on-one hallway networking in Springfield, Ill. This was the second-highest attendance in the history of the event behind the 1,153 attendees at the 2013 conference in Indianapolis, Ind.
This was the first time that the NNTC was held in the state of Illinois. A lineup of outstanding speakers provided no-tillers with hundreds of things to think about and dozens of actionable tips and techniques to implement in their no-till system for the 2014 production system.
You can save $85 on registration for the 23rd annual event to be held Jan. 14-17, 2015, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Online registration is now open! You can also download the 2015 registration form now and pay just $274 for the first registrant and $249 for additional farm or family members for what's certain to be another memorable conference.
The National No-Tillage Conference staff wants to thank all of the no-tillers for attending and their words of encouragement. We also want to thank and recognize the numerous companies that sponsored and supported the 2014 event to make it another rip-roaring success! We look forward to seeing everybody in Cincinnati, Ohio, in 2015!
2014 NNTC Door Prize Winners
- Ag Leader Integra Display Monitor ($5,000 value) -- Ross Bishop, Jackson, Wis.
- FHR Defender G4 Fertilizer ($1,600 each) -- Bob Buhl, Erie, Pa.; Matt Heiser, Attica, Ohio; and Chris Clausen, Clarkson, Neb.
- Genesys Seed Non-GMO Corn Seed ($1,000 value each) -- Avery Layne, Boydton, Va.; Sheldon Overmyer, Elmore, Ohio; Rex Lockwood, Hiawatha, Kan.; Ed Feuerstein, Belding, Mich.; Chris Quinton, Ridgetown, Ontario; George Salrin, Carthage, Ill.; Bonita Rogers, Covington, Ohio; Arden Schneckenburger, Morrisburg, Ontario; Kevin Horn, Colby, Wis.; Dean James, Danville, Pa.
- Yetter Closing Wheel Drag Chains ($850 value) -- Leroy Bupp, Seven Valleys, Pa.
- No-Till Kitchen Sink of Reports/Books ($699 value) -- Kim Robb, Morning Sun, Iowa
- 2015 Free Registration ($359 value) -- Scott Gigstad, Everett, Kan.; Mike Wolpert, Hurricane, W.V.; Mark Chapman, Bowling Green, Ky.
2014 NNTC Springfield Title Sponsors!
Ag Leader Technology * Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers * Bayer CropScience * Case IH * Cover Crop Solutions * Equipment Technologies (Apache) * Koch Agronomic Services (Agrotain) * Needham Ag * SFP * Syngenta * Thurston Mfg. (Blu-Jet) * Titan International
EVENT PROGRAM. Download the 2014 program to view the quality of speakers and topics you can expect for the 23rd annual event in Cincinnati, Ohio, Jan. 14-17, 2015.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS. The host Hilton Cincinnati Netherlands Plaza Hotel now has rooms available at the special NNTC rate of $104 per night. Call 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667) to make reservations. Make sure you mention the code NNT to get the special $104-per-night room rate. You can also make hotel reservations online.
TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS. Check back with us shortly to see if there are any special airline discounts available for travel to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
NNTC SPONSORS. For information about the 2014 National No-Tillage Conference sponsors, click here.
CROP ADVISOR CREDITS. We received approval of 41.5 hours of Certified Crop Advisor credits for attendees of the 2014 National No-Tillage Conference. Some 31 states approved pesticide re-certification credits. Once again, we will seek CCA and CEU credits for the 2015 event.
If you have questions about
the National No-Tillage Conference,
please contact No-Till Farmer
by phone at (866) 839-8455 or (262) 432-0388;
by fax at (262) 786-5564;
by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org;
or by mail at P.O. Box 624, Brookfield, WI 53008-0624.