Advertise Follow Us
This webinar took place live on Thursday, February 20, 2014.
This webinar event addresses the basics and principles for quality, effective fertility that sets the table for high-yielding, profitable crops. The event was moderated by Jeff Littrell, farmer, founder and CEO of FHR, Inc. in Stewartville, Minn.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• The basic ABCs of fertility that put you on the road map to good plant nutrition
• Tools used for strip-tilling, no-tilling using the U-Trough System and with ground and air foliar programs
• How soil biology is the next macronutrient for good fertility
• Where to start using a soil test that has both the CEC and LaMotte test
• Why timing and placement of nutrients is critical to fertility
When it comes to the productivity of your no-tilled or strip-tilled fields, starting with the solid basics of fertility is the first step to nutrient-use efficacy and efficiency.
For more information, call FHR at (877) 907-1444 or visit the FHR Web site at www.FHR1.com.